UEA Assassins Society
UEA Assassins Society
UEA Assassins Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UEA Assassins Society

The official Forum For UEA Assassins Society

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hoodies Fun

Go down 
+2
T1M0Thy
H4113Y
6 posters
AuthorMessage
H4113Y
Committee
Committee

Character sheet
Nicknamme: H4113Y
Weapon of Choice: long sword/sniper rifle
Kill Points: 6

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:00 pm

To all

Hoodies are being talked about and discuessed.

If any of you have any ideas about designs or colour preferences please let us know.

We will post here when we find out more information for you

David
Back to top Go down
T1M0Thy

Character sheet
Nicknamme: Acid Burn
Weapon of Choice:

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:41 am

I was wondering if anyone wanted to add Nicknames to the back of the hoodies? The nicknames give us a sort of codename and distinguishes us from other clubs/societies. Downside is it might cost us extra for the hoodies. We need ideas over what we want the hoodies to be. I was thinking that another idea could be that the dominant colour of our hoodies should be black, as the colour represents a form of "disguise". What a Face

Tim
Back to top Go down
MerreM

MerreM

Character sheet
Nicknamme:
Weapon of Choice: Nerf Maverick
Kill Points: 20

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 am

Any ideas for a design? Only I was thinking black with a red or white target on the back would be pretty awesome....
Back to top Go down
River

River

Character sheet
Nicknamme: Klayre
Weapon of Choice:

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:05 am

the committee are meeting tomorrow hopefully with preliminary plans. so we'll update you then Smile
Back to top Go down
tidus1991

tidus1991

Character sheet
Nicknamme: Toshiro
Weapon of Choice: Zanpakuto

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:56 pm

white text on the black will make the writing stand out, while bits of red in the writing would symbolise blood of assassinations.
Back to top Go down
River

River

Character sheet
Weapon of Choice:

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:24 am

that is a pretty good idea, we hadn't thought about using red in the writing, i think it's likely we will use black hoodies as any other colour wouldn't be as assassiny Razz
Back to top Go down
tidus1991

tidus1991

Character sheet

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:19 pm

obviously black, there was no discussion behind it was there Razz
another idea, could be for the words assassin to be spelt in daggers maybe with bloodon some of the blades or something like that?
Back to top Go down
River

River

Character sheet
Weapon of Choice:

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:44 am

I think we were trying to find the font used for our current logo, so we could have assassins written in that font and our expensive *cough* delightfull UEA logo below it on the back, with a assassins specific crest on the front and nicknames either on the front, or on the back bellow assassins (which could be expensive)

though if you or somone you know could make a picture up of it written in daggers then upload it to the forum, or email it to us, and it will go on the consider list.
Back to top Go down
tidus1991

tidus1991

Character sheet

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:28 am

any news on assasins hoodies?
Back to top Go down
T1M0Thy

Character sheet
Weapon of Choice:

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Well from what I understand, we're looking into new designs due to copyright issues with the present logo. Once we get a new design, we can then contact and discuss with the clothes company ( that produces the hoodies); the possibility of getting them awesome hoodies at a decent price. For now I'm waiting for the designs so that I can contact the clothes company about the hoodies.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Character sheet
Nicknamme: Calian
Weapon of Choice: Celery
Kill Points: 9

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:48 am

If nobody's got a design I can do one, ideas though?
Back to top Go down
T1M0Thy

Character sheet
Weapon of Choice:

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:46 am

Amanda... if you could do a design that would be terrific! Very Happy

Hmmmm ideas for designs... have you tried referring to the older comments above? Tidus1991 came up with a brilliant idea of putting the words "Assassins" on the back of the hoodies with blades as each stroke of the letters in the word "Assassins". He also suggested putting blood on some of the blades..

I think we're all agreed that black hoodies are the best representation of the assassins "disguise" and "kill" techniques. So maybe black hoodies with white blade symbols saying "UEA Assassins" or "Assassins Society" or UEA Assassins Society" or just plain ol "Assassins".

We need opinions of this idea people! The sooner we have a design; the sooner we have hoodies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MerreM

MerreM

Character sheet
Nicknamme:
Weapon of Choice: Nerf Maverick
Kill Points: 20

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Surely "Innocent Bystander" would fit more with the theme? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hoodies Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodies Fun   Hoodies Fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoodies Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UEA Assassins Society :: All The Rest :: General chats-
Jump to: