UEA Assassins Society
UEA Assassins Society
UEA Assassins Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UEA Assassins Society

The official Forum For UEA Assassins Society

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WoW and assassins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesday89
Committee
Committee

Character sheet
Nicknamme:
Weapon of Choice:
Kill Points: 6

WoW and assassins Empty
PostSubject: WoW and assassins   WoW and assassins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Okay, so depending on who you are this topic might be either kinda cool or unbelievably lame...

...but, it has been discovered that several members of Assassins are WoW players. Now as per usual with WoW the chances are that most of us are on completely different servers and battlegroups and blah and thus will find it damn near impossible to play together. Sooo we had the idea that maybe we could all make new toons on a server none of us are on (it WILL be a PvP server because PvE servers are for the weak!!... actually I just said that with no imput from anyone else, but it would be a bit sad if we're an assassin society that goes around killing nothing but respawning monsters). We could like pick some time when everyone's free and nobody has to commit to raiding or something and throw up a teamspeak server and game together, which could be rather kewl.

So yah, any interest?

There would be the debate about alliance/horde and who's playing what to sort out too. I'm a horde player but I actually wouldn't mind switching as long as I get to play a Draenai (love the Russian accents), probably a shaman healer or priest healer as I miss healing.
Back to top Go down
tidus1991

tidus1991

Character sheet
Nicknamme: Toshiro
Weapon of Choice: Zanpakuto

WoW and assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW and assassins   WoW and assassins I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:27 am

it would seem good. however, I im a new wow player but i dont play the paid version. If you set to a private server, like the one i use, it would allow the leveling to be quicker so that people could start high lvl 80 raiding very quickly. It also allows ppl who dont play a chance to play if they dont consider paying a viable option.
The private server i use is: wow.dsl.net.pl
server being icectrown, as it is the high rate server.
Back to top Go down
River

River

Character sheet
Nicknamme: Klayre
Weapon of Choice:

WoW and assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW and assassins   WoW and assassins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:35 am

I see where you're coming from, but i'm fairly certain that in the agreement you sign to play on the official servers you say you won't play on unofficial (i.e. free) servers.

feel free to correct me if that's not the case...

and i have no idea how to use free servers.
Back to top Go down
tidus1991

tidus1991

Character sheet
Nicknamme: Toshiro
Weapon of Choice: Zanpakuto

WoW and assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW and assassins   WoW and assassins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:00 pm

im not sure on the agreement, but all u do is change the realmlist file, (keeping the original for use on the real servers.) and replace with what the website says. It works fine on the one I use. When u wish to use real just switch bk the file.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Character sheet
Nicknamme: Calian
Weapon of Choice: Celery
Kill Points: 9

WoW and assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW and assassins   WoW and assassins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Private servers aren't nearly as fun (or addictive for that matter) as legit servers. I'm up for this when Cataclysm comes out, can faction change/transfer my priest or DK depending on where you end up (y)
Back to top Go down
Waseem

WoW and assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW and assassins   WoW and assassins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WoW and assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW and assassins   WoW and assassins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoW and assassins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UEA Assassins Society :: All The Rest :: General chats-
Jump to: