UEA Assassins Society
UEA Assassins Society
UEA Assassins Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UEA Assassins Society

The official Forum For UEA Assassins Society

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wednesday 14th October

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Nicknamme:
Weapon of Choice:
Kill Points: 5

Wednesday 14th October Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 14th October   Wednesday 14th October I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:31 am

members present:
-President: Dave hall
-Treasurer: Timothy LeFevre
-Games team: Alexander Lothian
Claire Collis

Discussed:

Hoodies: some discussions on designs, all present agreed to go away and look at prices. Alexander is going to try and find the font for our current logo.

The Game: Looked at the people currently signed up, split the signed up members into two teams, decided to put the game back further to allow more time for game sign-ups. decided there would be a meeting for the game on 21st, preferable close to lunch time, and the game would start am on 22nd.

Socials: discussed possible ideas for socials to give to the socials officer.

Outcomes: Time sorted for meeting, only time available was 3-4pm on 21st. in the Bill Wilson room.
Back to top Go down
https://ueaasssoc.forumotion.com
Richs2387

Character sheet
Nicknamme:
Weapon of Choice:
Kill Points: 10

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 14th October   Wednesday 14th October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:47 am

i may have missed the meeting, my name is richard sims, can you send me my kill list via email to richs107@hotmail.com thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Nicknamme:
Weapon of Choice:
Kill Points: 5

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 14th October   Wednesday 14th October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Richs2387: you have been emailed to the address given from our main 'ueaassassins@googlemail.com' email, with details on what you need to do if you wish to play in this game.

committee: If Richs2387 decides he wants to play the lists shall be updated. another person also addressed an interest before midnight, they have also been given the option to play.

Everyone: from this point on game 1 is closed. If you didn't make this game you will have to wait untill game 2.
Back to top Go down
https://ueaasssoc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 14th October   Wednesday 14th October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 14th October
Page 1 of 1